Benefits of Joining
To Prospective Members:
The Eugene Builders Exchange is a membership supported non-profit corporation plan center. The Exchange is open for membership to sub-contractors, suppliers, manufacturer's representatives, bonding and insurance companies, general contractors, construction consultants, and other service oriented firms.
Some of the benefits of being a member, and the service provided, are as follows:
- New Health Insurance Benefits Association. Health insurance and other benefits.
- Access to plans for public & private commercial projects out for bid which we receive from architects, engineers, general contractors, school districts, as well as State Highway, Forest Service, Municipals, Military, Corps of Engineers, Federal and State GSA, etc. in our plan center and our website.
- Our weekly newsletter lists the plans on file in our facility, a description of new projects, the plan holders list for projects bidding the following week, bid results (when available), Eugene building permits and other construction related news as space permits. Available in e-mail, mail, fax or download.
- Advertising in our weekly bulletin at an additional low cost. Other advertising options are available.
- Full service Plan and copy center. Blueprint copies in monochrome and color for a minimal cost.
- A Membership directory under CSI Division Format available on request.
- Plans may be checked out overnight from 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm and must be returned by 8:00 am the following morning. Plans reserved for a weekend checkout must be returned by 8:00 am Monday Morning.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
Associated Membership: $200 annually ($50 initiation fee*)
Associated membership is for informational purposes only. You receive a weekly newsletter and can advertise in the newsletter. There is no access to projects either at the Exchange or online. This membership does not qualify for health insurance.
Standard Membership: $350 annually or $200 semi-annually ($100 initiation fee*)
Standard membership allows full access to our plan center, limited website access, advertising in our weekly newsletter and receiving our weekly newsletter. This membership qualifies for health insurance.
Premium Membership: $650 annually or $350 semi-annually ($100 initiation fee*)
Premium membership allows full access to our plan center, advertising in our weekly newsletter, receiving our weekly newsletter and full website access. Our website has all the information regarding projects in the Exchange: specifications, drawings, addenda, plan holders lists, bid results and much more. This membership qualifies for health insurance.
*Initiation fee is a one-time fee as long as membership does not expire.
NEWSLETTER MAILED: An additional $50.00 a year will be added if you elect to have your newsletter mailed.
Please fill out the Application for Membership form below and mail, email or fax it back. You will be contacted as soon as possible with more information.
1. About Us.pdf
2. Application for Membership.pdf
4. Privacy Statement.pdf
5. Amended Bylaws.pdf